Saddle Stitching Scoring with the Spine-Creaser
Simply the BEST option on the Market Today!
It's like substituting your cover feeder for a
Heidelberg cylinder letterpress...
...the Spine-Creaser is that special!
Installation is simple...Using a set of allen keys, your operator only needs to remove the existing score wheel from the cover feeder, apply the creasing matrix to the drum and attach the new double-wheel Spine Creaser with a single bolt. You are ready to begin producing a perfect crease on your saddle stitcher within 30 minutes of installation!
Why should you try the Spine-Creaser?
- Totally eliminates fiber cracking 100% on cover stocks
- Totally eliminates ALL off line scoring for your saddle-stitched books
- Totally eliminates ALL outsourcing of creasing operation
....keep it all in your control!
- Saves your die cutters or printing presses fro more complex, profitable work
- Faster delivery to your customers!
Which Saddle Stitchers can use the Spine Creaser?
Fits the following types of saddle stitching machine cover feeders:
Heidelberg machines (including ST90, ST100, ST300, ST350, ST400, ST450 and Prosetter) Muller Martini, McCain, Harris, Macey, Sheridan, Osako, Horizon and Hohner.