The Speedcreaser™ from Technifold
The first and only bench top, hand-fed rotary creasing machine to give a letterpress quality crease...
If you send jobs out for scoring or micro-perforating, or do them on press, or even if you have a letterpress or die cutter in your shop, now there is a faster way to deliver them, without the need for skilled help. The Speedcreaser™ puts industrial-strength letterpress quality at your fingertips in a small, tabletop format.
Currently available in manual feed version only. Produces 3,000-5,000 sheets per hour.
- Totally eliminate fiber cracking, even on digital stocks, regardless of grain direction
- Choose from any one of 8 crease styles to suit every range of stock,not restricted
to wide setting
- Produce simultaneous multiple crease, micro-perf and cutting without affecting speed
- Apply crease of micro-perfs to either side of sheet, or both at the same time
- Produce flat, nearly invisible micro perforations that let sheets run through any
laser printer or copier
- Crease paper from 90# text up through 16 pt. - even works on many
60-70# text digital stocks!
- Finish short-run jobs in minutes
- Eliminate scoring and perforating outsourcing
- Run in line with folding or finishing equipment
Special features & benefits of the Speedcreaser™:
- Heavy duty 36mm shafts with precise micro adjustments for any stock thickness
- Double side-lays on the in-feed for precise sheet guidance.
Includes both micro-skew, square-screw adjustments (to instantly move the sheet one way or the other) and micro side-lay adjustment (precisely moves the sheet from side to side for fine-tuning position)
- Handles sheets up to 19 inches (48cm) wide
- Uses proven, tested and reliable Tri-Creaser™ EZ-Fit technology for perfect creasing
- 3 creasing rib profiles and 8 female channels deliver the ultimate in creasing flexibility. You're not stuck with a big, oversized crease on a light-weight stock. Get the right width/depth combination for the stock you're running
- You can add up to 8 creasing or micro perforating tools to get multiple crease/perf production in a single pass. This means you get unbeatable speed compared to knife/matrix machines. Plus a variety of specialty tools available, including one for perfect bound book covers
Would you like to learn more about the SpeedcreaserTM?